Q. Custom Search Files
Accessing the Custom Search Feature in ILLiad
- While on the Home tab, click the icon of a box with an arrow in the lower right hand corner of "Search Request"
- Click Custom Request Search
Creating a Search
- Click the plus icon next to "And"
- Click the table and field name in the blue text and select the field you want to query
- Click Equals and select a different search parameter if you don't want Equals
- Click <enter a value> and enter the values you want to search for
- Click Search
- The results will be displayed in the lower pane
The image below is an example of a search that will return all borrowing transactions that are overdue.
Saving and Opening a Saved Search
You can save searches to reuse later or share with colleagues using the Save button. These can be reopened using the Load button. Two examples are included in the attached files below.